Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sitting in class

Sitting in Gender, Public Policy, and Law actually. I love this class. Second class and I'm having fun. I mean, second class and we already had a Beauty and the Beast talk. Win.

This is the 4th blog I've started in my life. 2 of which I never made a post on. I miss my Xanga. Remember when that was the big thing next to Myspace? Then Myspace got blogs and everyone was like, Fuck that.

We're talking about masculinity today. So easy to make fun of. Next I have Intro to Computers and Apps. It's gonna be so hard to get out of this mind-set.

Getting ready for Rocky Horror. Casting is up. Magenta and Eddie/Dr. Scott have already been auditioned for.

I'm just splurging my mind. Speaking of splurging, I've been spending money like crazy. I don't know how I'm going to afford this production. It's gonna be so ghetto.

Have to put my laptop away to head to next class now. Logging off.

No comments:

Post a Comment