Monday, January 31, 2011

Well interesting moment. Thought that no one would be roaming the halls so I walked to the bathroom topless since I was getting changed. Ran into EVERYONE. Sucks.

I need a cleansing of my soul. I had a talk with God like I used to. It was freeing. I have to apologize to everyone cause I fuck everything up. I wish I didn't need to cover my ass for real this time. I can't fuck up my life. They don't even know my legal name, so they can't find me fer realz.

I need a cuddle. I haven't had a hook up in a while either. Which is weird since I'm such a whore. I miss my Sean. I miss the cuddles.

I need to quit smoking. I smoked 12 today. 7 of which were at the party tonight. Yes, a Monday night party. And tomorrow is Hookah night. Of course.

Now Playing: Kim Petras-Die For You (extended version)

Someone save me. My bra hurts. I need to swap...... Much better.

Sleep time.

No comments:

Post a Comment