Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Breakfast!

I actually had it today lol. I was actually able to get up early enough for breakfast with Maria. Then we picked up juice for... experiments. Tasty tasty experiments.

This class is so pointless. We're learning about triplets. What the fuck. I'm a drummer. I don't need this.

I fell asleep to Doc Who last night. It was awesome.

I was on the bus this morning, and sitting with Maria, the whole bus got to hear about my advanced binding techniques. Your welcome, EE.

I hate my voice. It's my worst aspect of myself right now.

Oh, court yesterday. I was a smart ass and they weren't expecting it. It was great. They thought I was a bio girl and said "You know drugs can affect your menstrual cycle, right?" I said "If drugs can GIVE me a menstrual cycle, you will see me again VERY soon."

And I have to do 6 weeks of group drug therapy. It's going to be so pointless.

So, Demi Semi tomorrow. It's perfect since Ethan will be here. Then we'll go to a Thursday party, and he'll sleep over. I'll conveniently forget to mention I only have one bed. Hehe.

I'm so sad! Transgirldiaries.com is broken. Suck suck sucksucksucksucskjcusjcksajKLDSFKLADSKLFJADS. Silly caps lock.

I need to get it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment