Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oh wonderful, Wednesday-ful, Thursday

It's like today and yesterday are one big blurb. One big blurb with a very painful Jaycee last night. My chest was in a deep pain that was like, rawr. Kept me awake. I was late for GPL today. Which I hated. Favorite class. But yeah, last night I was like, supah cool. Kickin ass, taking names. Only I was chatting on a chatroom and getting phone numbers. I have made a LOT of friends on this chatroom. Ah like ah like.

So, because of these pains last night, I planned to hold off the E until my prescription day, but the first thing I do after I wake up is.... bing, grab the disk. Also, my throat REALLY hurts. I think I actually am coming down with a sore throat. Which would suck Rocky wise.

Speaking of, I had two auditions scheduled today, but they bailed for their frat, but told me they gave my number to a keeper. So we'll see how this goes. I need more people. More importantly, I need Samuel French to email me back. I NEEEEEEED those rights. This is turning into a disaster, but I'm tired of never finishing projects I start. It's time to do something right for a change. I might need to seriously water down the production, but we can DO it.

No comments:

Post a Comment