Monday, February 21, 2011

I just took

the most incredible shower. It was mystical, and rather refreshing.

I haven't been sleeping well. It's hard to stay awake. I wonder if it's about my lack of E... Well, now my days til prescription day match the number of pills I have, so I guys I'll start 2 mg a day. A big step back, but it's only a two weeks. It looks like injectables are out of the question because there's no generic for it. Suuuuuuck. It would be awesome to have to only worry about hormones every two weeks. It's so hard to keep track of pills. I'm getting closer to days when I won't be using the foamies any more. I don't care that I'm really tiny. I think I'll feel better once I'm more myself.

I can't wait til She's A Boy I Knew comes in. I wanna watch it so bad. I might stream it tonight. It's hard to wait. Then I'll use the DVD for Section. Yes, my section is going to be watching the movie :D Actually, I think I will. Streamin sounds like a good idea, even if it IS more money. It'll keep me entertained for the evening. I might get some brower, buy the stream while I'm eating, then return to the room and watch. Maybe watch with someone if anyone's around.

Sounds about right. I love how far life is going for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment