Monday, February 7, 2011

*Yawn* much?

I need to avoid chat rooms at night. I got up at 11:27 for an 11:30 class. Good start to a week. But hey, I got a new friend out of it :] And FtM in LA. He's struggling. Super Tranny to the rescue!

Oh, speaking of, someone named Jaycee comes into a trans chat room loud and feisty. People were confused when I said I was MtF. They mocked and said my name was a boy's name >.> Gosh darn it. I feel like changing my name now, but I know I'll never follow it up. I do this every other month.

I feel bad for Dylan though. He's so scared. I've been there. I fell asleep on us texting. It was like 5 in the morning. Go figure, my evening started with waiting for a text back from someone and ended text someone new lol.

Games night. I'll be there and I'll be fawning. Duh. Gosh darn, I wish he'd text me back already, because I don't want to text him again and sound creepy. Well, I AM creepy, but MORE creepy. I'll shut up now.

Theeeeeatre next. This is gunna be FUN. Talking for 2 hours about the French Revolution :D I wish I was sarcastic. Marat/Sade, again, good thing.

Kay. Packin up.

No comments:

Post a Comment