Friday, February 18, 2011

I wish you the best

With a f**k you.

No, not really. It's just the song on right now. I love it<3

So, today. Good thing. It was a beautiful day out and nothing but goodness came out of today. My cough has let up. I was playing drums on the street with people for THREE HOURS. AND, they'll be here tomorrow (read:today) with speakers and tables. Oh, yeah, he's a rapper/producer. It doesn't get better than that. Hod so much fun. After that, I took a 4 hour nap. Best nap ever. I get up to go do homework and get takeout. One step outside, and the "Beautiful night" hit me. It was breathtaking. Today was truly the best weather all about, and tomorrow is supposed to be better. I am a very happy person. My wrists got a nice workout too.

Oh, and I found my ID card<3

Btw, I think it's moot since they're so big, but if by chance you HAVEN'T heard of The Gregory Brothers, check them out on Youtube. They're the ones who do Auto-tune the News. Genius stuff. Sadly, my computer is broked apparently. I can't watch youtube, nor make videos. Suckkkkk. Plus my webcam stopped working again apparently o.O

So, I'm going to get those other 4/5 hours in. Maybe I'll get up earlier and get a nice morning shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment