Saturday, February 5, 2011

Marat/Sade

Good thing.

Though, it took me 50 minutes to get there, and 40 minutes back. Stupid weekend buses. The fact it's raining didn't help. Especially hair wise.

But I made it there, with extra time, and I'm glad to say I passed perfectly. Voice and all. Got no harassment in the bathroom and no weird looks. Good thing.

Headache soooo bad. Might be from the tight bun. Who knows. I was an idiot and forgot both my phone AND ID card. So I wasn't able to pick up stuff from the SAC after. Just needed some makeup stuff I lost. :P

Yeah, I've been thinking today how awesome it would be to go back in time and castrate myself. Though I was also thinking, it might not accomplish anything. Cause it would be at a time when I wasn't at terms with my gender identity, thus, the doctors would probably just put little me on T. Iiiiirony. Turning back the clock would be awesome. but I have to work with what I got. I think I may want to start a second job. Get more money saved up for surgery and the like. I canceled my Xbox live Gold membership and my WoW (temporarily) subscription so I can save up just that much more money. I've been looser about my RU money. It's not like doctor's accept RU express, and it's not like I can withdraw that money and put it in my checking account. Maybe I should start a savings. When I have enough I mean. Cash flies quick. It's harder to concept cash than seeing a number in front of me. Now that I'm not smoking anymore, I should have THAT money saved toward healthier things. Like getting my throat shaved into. Much safer :D

Stomach hurts. Headache. Other than that I'm doing good. I'm ignoring stress, which I'm sure is a HORRIBLE thing to be doing, especially for school work, but it's keeping me sane. My magic pills keep me sane more than my happy pills do. I do still need to get laid, but that's another story :P

No comments:

Post a Comment