Monday, February 14, 2011

My Lord, how long has it been!?

I've been so exhausted due to sickness. Spent the weekend home. This is suck. My throat wants to die. It sounds like it IS dying. Spent the weekend in bed.

Happy Singles Awareness Day, btw. It's the day to mock single people such as myself. Indeed, it's like a double attack on me between today's holiday and this freaking sickness. Wonderful.

I'm convinced that any pair of headphones I buy are destined to have one bud smashed in half. The bud on my hoodie headphones got smashed while hi-hatting during a marching band practice. Whoops. I don't even know how my current headphones broke the way they did. It sucks since all of a sudden, my iTouch's speakers are majorly low for some reason, even on full volume.

Been drummin. Dark Knight. Went through the show on snare. Wish I had the bass music. I doubt the PDFs are still on the forum. Sucks. I can't wait til MB this year. I REALLY hope I end up on bass drum. I don't think I can deal with another season of cymbals. Sean's rooting for me. If I get Bass 3 the irony would be too much for me :P

My wrists are weak. But it could be because I'm sick. Who knows. I need some major chopping, and some bass lessons. Ah dun wanna be weak.


Tomorrow's a big day. Mazzoni<3 It's going to be one of the biggest days of my life. My transition will be medically recognized. It's the start of a long road. Rawr.

No comments:

Post a Comment