Friday, February 4, 2011

Website

Apparently I need to make one for this class. Hmmmmmm I wonder what I'll be forced to do...

If I'm not confined, I plan to make my TA as uncomfortable as possible >:] SRS descriptions? FFS pictures? Links to 4chan?

Naw, it'll be serious but fun. Well, in 2 hours I have to hit up Kohya. Let's see what happens. What happens if he doesn't believe me? Will I be arrested? I'll get him a drug test it'll be like "HA! YOU'RE WRONG! >:]" It's gotten to the point where I WANT to show him up. So glad he won't have any control over me next year. I'll be safe in the clutches of Jenny Kurtz and whoever Kohya's counterpart is in C/D.

Yes, we have a campus called C/D. I giggled too.

I'm hungry. Blah. I have to go put on pants, eat, brush my teeth, take my meds, then make sure I look hella good for this appointment. Post later. See yaa.

EDIT: For those who want the supplementary material to this blog, subscribe to me on YouTube: HugzTiem or follow my on Twitter: FixtheMixtape32  

No comments:

Post a Comment